Process Heaters – custom designed by IFI
IFI plug heaters and rack heaters are designed to meet your specific heat and space requirements. Our heaters are typically designed to work with air circulation, and utilize IFI coils for maximum watt density.
Our heaters are made to last, and can be repaired quickly to reduce down time.
Contact us today to discuss how IFI Heaters can add power to your system.
- Process heating, Tempering, Draw furnace applications
- Up to 1450°F with air circulation
Typical Materials Used
- Material Types: Ni-Cr (80/20, 70/30, A, AA, C)
- Typical Rack Material: Type 330 or 309 Stainless Steel
- Coil sizes designed to meet your power and heat requirements
Insulating Box & Terminal Box Options
- Typical insulation: 2300°F Firebrick or fiber board
- Box, Top Plate in Steel or Stainless Steel; designed to requirement