Simplify Element Replacement & Reduce Downtime
IFI Bayonets for heat treat furnaces up to 1800°F can be designed for a range of supply voltages and typically don’t require transformers. Compared to gas systems, Bayonets are more efficient (no heat losses), quieter, and typically require less maintenance.
Bayonets can be used with radiant tubes to protect the elements from atmospheric conditions and provide support to prevent deformation. Standard and custom sizes are available.
Contact us today to discuss a bayonet & radiant tube replacement strategy, or to discuss how we may improve your existing elements.
- Carburizing, Annealing, Hardening, and any controlled atmosphere applications
- Can be vertically or horizontally mounted
- Typical Usage Ranges from 350°F to 1800°F
- Can be used with IFI Radiant Tubes to protect the elements from furnace atmospheres
Typical Materials Used
- Material Types: Ni-Cr (80/20, 70/30, A, AA), Fe-Cr-Al
- Material Sizes: 0ga. (0.325″) to 6ga. (0.162″)
Standard Element Sizes (Dia.)
- 2-7/8″ up to 7-1/8″
- *Custom Designs Available